Friday, August 10, 2007

Rural Child Right to Education in Cambodia

Dear everyone,

I am really interested in this topic for it is a good aspect to talk about. This topic will appearently focus on the right of children in rural areas where most euducated children are still illeterate because of some reasons. Why is there a case for those children? I will do a research to seek for answering the question. And i will illustrate more causes and effects that will be mentioned in the topic. It is a good idea to study this topic so as to solve the problems that children have faced in rural areas.

Finally, i hope i can do good in my topic. At the same time it would be helpful if you all can give me commons to make a change to the topic to be improved. I am looking forward to seeing your responses. Thank in advance.