Friday, August 24, 2007

Right to Adequate Housing

Morning Professor,

After you've comment me to add more clear purpose and expanded abstract, so here below is:

Abstract:
I'd like to discuss - what is people right to Adequate Housing about according to UDHR and convenant. Furthermore, i'd like to talk what is a negative and positive caused by Forced Eviction to people. In this connection, i will explain - how this Right to Adequate Housing link to Right of health, Right of Education. Why i said it link to these rights because according to research relate to a case which authority move people from Tonle Bassac to live out of town - people there can't have clean water, hopital, school and so on. Yet, Civil Society concern more about young people who lose a chance to go to school.
Lastly, I'll discuss how this Adequate Housing Right link to people standard of living.

That's all for my abstract. So please comment me.

Thanks,
Da

No comments: