Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blog's Accessibility

Hi Rith,

Every once in a while I experience problems with Blogger regardless of which of my computers I am using. What I do in this case is log out of Blogger and log back in in a few minutes. If this doesn't help, then I still proceed to post the message which failed to appear on the blog on a first bound. The message will appear on the blog in a few hours depending on when posted. I imagine this is because from time to time Google does maintenance work on Blogger which they likely link to the least active hours of Internet use in the US. These hours are likely to be 2-5 AM US time which makes it 2-5 PM Phnom Penh time. I would recommend you try not to use the blog between these hours to avoid potential problems that might arise.

Let me know if this helps,

Stan

1 comment:

Blog.Ponnarith said...

Surely Prof. That was right! I’ve experienced about that! That might be cause of slowly network or processing of Google or it was repairing or it’s full somehow. So, I’ve tried to post several times until it displays that “your message/comment has been post”. Anyway, it won’t show up immediately on the comment, but we can click and view it, namely, it works, unlike posting that appear right away after posting.