Thursday, August 9, 2007

The right to inherit in Code of Hammurabi and Magna Carta

Abstract

I am interested in this topic because I think all our classmates and i've already studied about the code of hammuri and Magna carta and we've understood much more better on these two codes so, it'll be good to take out the right of inherit in both codes to write as my final paper of this human right course; therefore, most people will be easily to contribute any good opinions on my topic as we all have known about it. As a result, in my paper; first of all, I will show any articles that are related to the right of inherit in both codes by analyzing on how these two codes are mentioned about this right at that time. Secondly, I will make a comparison between the right of inherit in the Code of Hammurabi with the right of inherit in Magna Carta in order to show any similarities and difference ideas of these two code in their concerning of inheritance's rights in that period.

I'll be appreciated to get any comments from you all.Also,i hope all of you will help me if you've any benefitial documents or website that related to my topic.

Thanks in advances.

1 comment:

Stan Starygin said...

Hi Seka,

This is a good introductory letter, but I don't really see the abstract that would link the proposed title to the content of the paper you will be writing.

Stan